Safe Haven Family Shelter announces a t-shirt design contest for the 8th Annual Hike for the Homeless event.
Design must be submitted September 7, 2012 (by midnight)
Submissions should be emailed to:
- No more than a 2 color design
- Can be text or graphic
- Must incorporate the Hike for the Homeless logo
- Must be representative of the mission of Safe Haven Family Shelter
- Must contain no offensive language, pictures, etc.
- Must be submitted in jpeg format (and if picked as the winner, must be able to resubmit in .eps format
- Multiple submissions are allowed.
- T-shirt will likely be short-sleeved and either white, grey or light earth-tone in color. Please take that into consideration when designing.
Design finalists will be selected by SHFS staff and design/marketing professionals. The finalist designs will then be judged by a panel of SHFS leadership, volunteers and donors. We may also include a online poll the results of which will be considered by the judges.
We hope to reveal the design finalists at the Hike for the Homeless Team Kick Off on September 13 at the Nashville Airport Marriott. If we are able to do this, we will allow the audience in attendance to also vote on their favorite design.
The winner will get:
- Their design on 500+ t-shirts distributed at the Hike for the Homeless and possible on other marketing materials related to the Hike.
- Credit for the design on all materials in which it is used (including their name/logo listed as an in-kind sponsor on the back of the t-shirt)
- A special gift from Safe Haven Family Shelter
- To be a part of an event that brings awareness (and funds) to Safe Haven Family Shelter– the only shelter in our area who serves homeless families as a unit.
For more information about Safe Haven Family Shelter, please visit www.safehaven.org
Questions about the t-shirt design contest? Please email email@example.com or call 615.256.8195