It’s contest time! We want to see your photos!
We are hitting the trail to the 12th Annual Hike for the Homeless with a fun contest featuring some of our favorite hike companions! The Hike for the Homeless is set for November 5th at Edwin Warner Park. The event features two paved hiking trails, children’s activities, free food and live music. Over the years, we have seen so many adorable dogs join their humans on the hiking trail. We thought it would be fun to honor those four-legged hiking companions with an Intsagram photo contest to set us on the path to the 12th Annual Hike for the Homeless! Does your dog have what it takes to be the 2016 Hike for the Homeless “Cover Dog”? Check out the contest rules below and enter your pup in our “Dog Days of Summer” photo contest.
- Hike for the Homeless Dog Gift package including a $50 Petco gift card
- Winning photo featured on Hike for the Homeless social media, website and promotional materials
- Large format display of winning image
1) Follow @safehaventn on Instagram
2) Post a picture on Instagram of your dog(s) getting ready for the 12th Annual Hike for the Homeless. Tag @SafeHavenTN in the photo.
3) Picture caption can be creative, but MUST INCLUDE the caption, “Getting ready for the #Hike4Homeless on November 5th benefiting @SafeHavenTN!”
4) Picture must be posted with the hashtags: #hike4homeless #safehaventn #SHFSdogdaysofsummer #hikingwithdogs
5) No private accounts (or we can’t see your entry).
6) Entrant must be a resident of Middle Tennessee.
7) Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. CDT on AUGUST 31, 2016.
8) Winner will be selected based on quality of the photo, ability to use the photo in promotion for the Hike for the Homeless, Hike theme and creativity.
9) Winner will be announced on the @SafeHavenTN Instagram, Facebook and Twitter pages on or after August 15, 2016
10) Entries will be re-posted and used on social media leading up to the Hike for the Homeless. Photos may also be used on promotional materials for the Hike for the Homeless. By entering the contest, you agree to allow the photo posted to be used in this way.
11) By entering, entrants confirm they are 18+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram’s term of use. This campaign is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram
Please email Stacy with any questions.